If you want to know how to reduce the cost of your outsourced machined parts, look at how your machine shop does business.
Most machine shops are run by machinists who are very good at
their trade, but not skilled at running a business that does
machining. Ashland Technologies, Inc. developed a low cost
production system that delivers consistent, predictable results
every single time.
- Material cost varies slightly between machine shops.
- The real difference in the price is caused by direct labor cost and burden/overhead cost.
- 28% Direct Labor Cost Savings through Highly Automated Equipment and Geographic Location.
- 66% Overhead Savings through 24 Hour Operation.
- 75% Potential Savings from our China Facilities.
- Compare your cost.
It only takes 5 minutes of your time to get a quote. Please click the pill at the
top of any page for a quote on your parts. You can also fax or email your
requirements to Fax (570)682-0918 or email@example.com.